All Comments to E. RAY AUSTIN's files

Recent Comments

14 days ago
    13 - Leonis and Lucille Sexton's Kids
    Hello my name is Rina Sexton, Daughter Of Arthur RSexton
    24 days ago
    24-Maybe, Artillery Hill in Pleiku?
    This is a view of Dragon Mountain.
  • Carol Moody (Private)
    1 month ago
    Photo-50
    This is my Dad. I am looking for my Mom. I was put up for adoption. I was born in 1956.
    • E. RAY AUSTIN Premium user United States (Private)
      1 month ago
      There is at least 3 more pictures in this Album of your Dad, #65, #66, #75. Number 75 is at his wedding but I doubt his wife in this picture is your Mother, am I right?  I do hope you find your Mother and if I could help I certainly would. Two of the Hughett boys contacted me a few months back telling me about you and I tried to find out about when your Dad was in High School at Norma, and what may have happened etc., but no one remembered.  If you do find her, please keep me in mind. I do Genealogy as a personal hobby and post pictures here on my website for free so I would love to hear about you finding your Mother.

Best of Luck.
  • 1 month ago
    The boys are Dennis and Bernie David Brumett. David the oldest. The girls are Fayette and Janice Jeffers.
    Thanks so much for the photo update....Keep'm coming.

The boys are Dennis and Bernie David Brumett. Dave wing the oldest. The girls are Fayette and Janice Jeffers.
    1 month ago
    Church Children-1 - READ BELOW
    Thanks so much for the update. I have taken care of it....Thanks.
    1 month ago
    Mud Street-1. L-to-Right: Beulah White, Unknown?, Lucille White Brumett.
    L to Right:  Beulah White, ?, Lucille White Brumett
    • E. RAY AUSTIN Premium user United States (Private)
      1 month ago
      Thanks for putting names to this picture. If you know any one else let me know. What about the location of the picture?

If you can provide any additional information on location, people etc., please send me a message so I can update the Photo description.
    1 month ago
    Mud Street-2 - Boy is believed to be Clois Phillips.
    Thank you for viewing these pictures, I hope you come back and take another look and bring someone with you that might recognize someone else and if so, send me a message please.

"Boy is believed to be Clois Phillips"

3 months ago
    021
    Want a beauty picture she was always happy .
    • E. Ray Austin (Private)
      3 months ago
      I know. Always had a smile on her face.
    3 months ago
    201806 17-20- (213)
    That's a big ole bull, better not get too close
      3 months ago
      That's as close as I got. Wanted to be able to run to the car if that Bull decided to charge.
    3 months ago
    201806 17-20- (17)
    Please tell me you went in.... Jason and I want to stay there one night!
  • E. RAY AUSTIN Premium user United States (Private)
    4 months ago
    #1-62nd Maintenance Battalion (Direct Support)
    Hi Bob. WELCOME HOME.  I was there on 2 tours myself. Any chance you ever knew this man, Specialist 5, Terry Michael Carver/  His son wanted me to post all these pictures in hopes someone might remember his dad.
    4 months ago
    #1-62nd Maintenance Battalion (Direct Support)
    Bob Rasner 66&67
    4 months ago
    John Burlin Jeffers and Kizzie Ann (DUNCAN) Jeffers at Norma Union Store in Norma.
    These are my grandparents.  I am the daughter of James Hoyal and Jean DeBord Jeffers.  Terrie Jeffers Cross
    5 months ago
    0176 - Left to right: Dorothy Byrge. Telitha Byrge. Pauline Byrge
    My husband's Sister's

Copyright © 1999-present. All rights reserved. This website is designed and maintained by me, E. Ray Austin, the Webmaster.

"The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsements by me or products or services contained therein"