US Flag The Valley Where I Was Born! US Flag

All Comments to E. RAY AUSTIN's files

Recent Comments

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    21 days ago
    The soldier standing without a helmet is my brother Paul Rys. A Purple Heart recipient, developed diabetes at age fifty and has had lymphoma and prostate cancer from being sprayed with agent orange, yet he's still alive (9/4/ 17)! One tough kid,

eDDIE rYS
    • (Anonymously) (Private)
      20 days ago

Eddie Rys: eddiesyr at msn dot com
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    1 month ago
    128-Marie Johnson, with grandkids; Adam, Paul and Vanessa
    This is Marie Johnson with grandkids Adam, Paul and Vanessa. She was no relation to Ernie. Lived in Andersonville.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    1 month ago
    151-Untitled-21
    I think this one was either Carrie or Judy Lawson?
    • E. RAY AUSTIN Premium user United States (Private)
      1 month ago
      Thanks. Are you talking about the CARRIE LOU LAWSON, or JUDY R. LAWSON, daughters of James Robert and Betty Rose LLOYD Lawson?

It sure looks like one of them, I hope someone can tell us for sure.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    1 month ago
    #13-Brother & sister; Billy Ray Hutson and Linda Gail HUTSON Clark - 2017
    Broccol Billy Ray
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    1 month ago
    #11-Trina, dau of Billy Ray Hutson, and Linda Gail HUTSON Clark - 2017
    My neiceTrina.bro.BillyRay daughter
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    1 month ago
    #9-(L-R) Perry Lee Hutson and his dad, Willie Hutson, at their house in Dean and Roach Creek mining camp.
    My Daddy and brother perry. The house we lived in at Dean
  • ERay (Private)
    1 month ago
    Old- (5) - Dorothy Edith AUSTIN Rice, at Glade Creek Cemetery in Ravenscroft, TN
    Dorothy Edith AUSTIN Rice, at Glade Creek Cemetery in Ravenscroft, TN
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    2 months ago
    Not absolutely sure, but I think my dad was serving with your group. SP 5 Terry Carver. 62nd maintenance BN shi1968-1970.
    Please email me at :...
    • (Anonymously) (Private)
      2 months ago
      Ray,
      The name does not ring a bell. The only guys that I vaguely recall were the ones in the artillery maintenance section. There were several other sections making up the battalion. I attached a picture of my crew to your email reply from me. One question I would have is what were the dates of Terry's service in Nam?
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    2 months ago
    Anyone who may have served with SP5 Terry Carver, please email me at :
  • Bill Wood (Private)
    2 months ago
    21-Left-To-Right: Dusty Williams, Kirk Stearns, Denny "Mac" McIntire, and "Doc" Hardy.Photo taken shortly after the "An My" assault.
    Looking for Dusty Williams.
    He was with my girlfriends uncle when he died.. Feb 6 1968
    PFC RL Koch
    KIA Binh Duong
    US army
    Any info would help
  • judy (Private)
    2 months ago
    Old- (56)
    Judy is girl
  • Judy (Private)
    2 months ago
    Old- (51)
    Judy back row behind Grandma.

Copyright © 1999-present. All rights reserved. This website is designed and maintained by me. E. Ray Austin, the Webmaster.

"The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsements by me or products or services contained therein"